Skip to main content

Short get away & Donate vs Saving

Assalam and Hi u olls! 

Well I'm still in the train and while waiting to reach my destination, I'm just filing up my time with writing on my blog 😜

Went back to hometown for few days (FYI,  a short weekend off day only 😂) but I don't feel like going back to KL. Haha. I wish I could stay longer and spend time with family. Living without mom and dad feels so different. Lucky I still got my aunt, otherwise no place to share a shoulder.

I used to, like think bout work so much. I mean I would rather spend my weekend in office, either do work or study.

But until one time, when I start to experience a great stress from work...there's only family besides me (my aunt, uncles and of course my parent and siblings). Co-worker? There are things that we can't share with our co-worker especially when it involve other colleague. It's best to keep it as a secret from them.

So let me get back to my main point.

WhIle transiting from KTM to LRT in Bandar Tasik Selatan Station, as normal, u will see a lot of shop, and people selling things and yes, some poor people selling tissues or begging for donation.

Yes..I'm sorry to say..as an accountant, trained and accustomed to believe 'value for money', do some cost-benefit analysis before making a decision. Or in short, people called us 'stingy'.

Normally..I won't simply donate to anyone. Before I give out money, I'll make sure it's worthy for them to receive it. I'm so sorry...maybe this is my nature..it's just that, for me if someone is healthy enough or is physically healthy, they can still earn money or at least other people will help them.. so I won't give out money to them, or if I did, I'll just give a small amount..

But, when it came to handicapped people, I can't help myself from helping them. Why?

Cos I knew how hard their life is.

I knew how they feel like, when they are unable to work or get a job simply becos of their disability and some people won't even try to understand their situation, instead people will judge them and throw bad words at them.

It's a real life experience, a sad truth.

I believe everyone were born with their own destiny. Each people have different path. Some might cross path with us, some might not.

We, as the creature of Him, must believe in Qada' and Qadar, and accept whatever life had give us. Only this way we could be content. If we keep on thinking bout the unfairness, biasedness so on, it won't have an ending. And after all, we're the one hurting the most.

Yes. Me too learning to accept anything Allah destined me. And what I can do is, keep improving. May God bless us and ease our way. 🤓

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kisah 3 Abdul

Wauzes,,,,1 perkataan yg aku amat  gemari ^^ Hari nie setelah menghabiskan separuh hariku <9pg-4.30ptg> di Perpustakaan Sultanah Bahiyah, akhirnya aku buat keputusan untuk makan. Destinasi pilihan? semestinya cafetaria DPP SME Bank ,milik mak ngah & pak ngah! huhu ("~) Erm,belek punya belek menu yg terpampang atas meja order, last2 aku pilih "Maggi Sup", baik punya! hehe... Alhamdulillah,makanan yang diorder sekejap je dah siap,,Sayang lebih pada tukang masak tu! Terbaik di situ (^_^) Nak dijadikan kisah, masa tgh syok makan tu tengok2 lah TV kat depan dewan tu. Wah,pak ngah pasang cerita "3 Abdul" lah ,bestnyer. Nie kena tengok jap nie!Hahahaa.. Rasa seronok bile tgk cerita lakonan Allahyarham P.Ramlee. Tak kisah lah cerita apa pun,jalan cerita macam mana pun, semuanya pasti menyeronokkan dan sesuai untuk semua lapisan umur,dan paling penting pasti terselit pengajaran. Bahasa orang dahulu yg puitis,sopan dan penuh penghayatan, membuatkan perasaan  pe

Lirik lagu : Air Mata Keinsafan..

Air mata keinsafan Yang mengalir di malam sepi Inilah dia pelembut jiwa Bagi mendapat kasih Ilahi Rintihan di pertiga malam Dari seorang hamba yang dhoif Kerna mengenang segala dosa Moga mendapat keampunan dari Ilahi Setiap kekasih Allah Menempuhi jalan ini Untuk mereka memiliki kejayaan Ayuh bersama kita susuli Perjalanan kekasih Allah Agar kita tiada rugi Dalam meniti hidup ini Deraian air mata ini Titisan yang paling berharga Buat menyimbah api neraka Moga selamat di titian Sirat Bahagia menuju syurga abadi Lagu : The Zikr Lirik : Nazrey Johani Hakcipta : OVA Productions

My Boss My Hero - Japan Yakuza (^_*)

My Boss My Hero.... "My Boss My Hero mengisahkan tentang seorang calon pewaris salah satu geng Yakuza di Kantou bernama Sakaki Makio. Dek kerana kebodohannya,dia telah merosakkan 1 transaksi bernilai puluhan juta dolar, lalu dia diminta ayahnya untuk masuk high school agar dia mampu mengurangi kebodohannya sedikit (^-^) . Makio terpaksa mematuhi ayahnya karena ia terancam dari dilucutkan sebagai calon pewaris geng Yakuza generasi ke-3 jika dia tidak mampu graduate . Ternyata di sekolah Makio tidak hanya mempelajari matapelajaran akademik shj. Makio juga belajar soal kehidupan, cinta, dan persahabatan. Untuk pertama kalinya Makio mendapatkan teman-teman sejati, jatuh cinta, dan berbahagi suka-duka bersama-sama teman sekelas. Tetapi di luar kegembiraan itu, Makio juga harus ingat pada tujuan utamanya masuk high school, iaitu bergelar diploma kelulusan. Pastinya ianya adalah sesuatu yg sangat sulit apabila mengenangkan