Skip to main content

OT?

Seriously. At 1 time, I get tired hearing people say this to me:

"Try to have a work/life balance."
"Don't 'OT' anymore."
"Work only in your working hours."

I'm not throwing my tantrum here..
I just want to voice up what I feel..
I'm staying back (FYI - I can't claim OT pun) voluntarily..

You know, to be a chartered/qualified accountant - ya, you can just get MIA membership and straightly become a 'CA'.

But..what does the CA means..when you're incompetent?
When you still lacking here and there..

If I don't work hard now, during my young age..then when? Should I wait until I'm older then only be a competent CA?...

This path..required blood, sweat and tears..
A competent CA is not made in 1 day, and not made by 'Goyang Kaki'. I knew I'm lacking in so many part, that's why I stayed back in the office, either do my work or I'll study the tax-related books bought by the Company.
And yes, I forbid myself from online in working place that's why I prefer working at office - and I'm like this since in my previous office.

And I'm more tired when people told me:

"Go out lah Izzah, go play"
"Find a boyfriend and enjoy your life"
"Don't be stingy so much lah, don't be too savvy..enjoy your life.."

bla..bla..bla..

Hello, its my money, its my body and its my LIFE!

If I don't have boyfriend, I don't spent money carelessly, I don't go out to play - will it affect you? Definitely & absolutely NO!

GTH..

Let me remind you, I'm not a perfect nice lady, and I'm not that bad also. But I had my own limit.

If you too scared that I don't have my own life, please do not be worry. I'll have my fullest life once I get married - is this enough? Please..just let me focus on working on myself. Don't mess up my mind with this mere thing..I knew they care for me..but I knew myself better than them..i keep my workout routine every few days/week..I makesure I don't take in too much food..I drink enough water..so..please don't be too worry bout me..I'm born to be a workaholic and love adventure..so let me enjoy being me..don't set a wall around me which at last demotivate me to work......

Enough with wasting my 3 years time. Its time for me to work hard for my future. I'm no more spent time on watching those Korean drama. I forbid myself from watching drama/movies during weekdays. Why?

Once I start to watch, I would become an addicted and want to watch more.

Enough..enough with wasting time..

Yes, some argue, "Izzah, just bring back your work to home." Yes. But tell me, I'm riding motorcycle to work. Need to bring back laptop, files and books. When the sky suddenly turn dark and rain heavily, then things get wet.

I knew, successful people won't give excuse, instead they find ways to solve problem.

Yes. I'm taking others opinion on positive side, so now, I tried to get used to do my work at home. Its not something I like cos for me, home is for resting not for working, yet, I'm trying to change the mentality.







Faithfully,
A girl who start to get use working at home

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kisah 3 Abdul

Wauzes,,,,1 perkataan yg aku amat  gemari ^^ Hari nie setelah menghabiskan separuh hariku <9pg-4.30ptg> di Perpustakaan Sultanah Bahiyah, akhirnya aku buat keputusan untuk makan. Destinasi pilihan? semestinya cafetaria DPP SME Bank ,milik mak ngah & pak ngah! huhu ("~) Erm,belek punya belek menu yg terpampang atas meja order, last2 aku pilih "Maggi Sup", baik punya! hehe... Alhamdulillah,makanan yang diorder sekejap je dah siap,,Sayang lebih pada tukang masak tu! Terbaik di situ (^_^) Nak dijadikan kisah, masa tgh syok makan tu tengok2 lah TV kat depan dewan tu. Wah,pak ngah pasang cerita "3 Abdul" lah ,bestnyer. Nie kena tengok jap nie!Hahahaa.. Rasa seronok bile tgk cerita lakonan Allahyarham P.Ramlee. Tak kisah lah cerita apa pun,jalan cerita macam mana pun, semuanya pasti menyeronokkan dan sesuai untuk semua lapisan umur,dan paling penting pasti terselit pengajaran. Bahasa orang dahulu yg puitis,sopan dan penuh penghayatan, membuatkan perasaan  pe

Lirik lagu : Air Mata Keinsafan..

Air mata keinsafan Yang mengalir di malam sepi Inilah dia pelembut jiwa Bagi mendapat kasih Ilahi Rintihan di pertiga malam Dari seorang hamba yang dhoif Kerna mengenang segala dosa Moga mendapat keampunan dari Ilahi Setiap kekasih Allah Menempuhi jalan ini Untuk mereka memiliki kejayaan Ayuh bersama kita susuli Perjalanan kekasih Allah Agar kita tiada rugi Dalam meniti hidup ini Deraian air mata ini Titisan yang paling berharga Buat menyimbah api neraka Moga selamat di titian Sirat Bahagia menuju syurga abadi Lagu : The Zikr Lirik : Nazrey Johani Hakcipta : OVA Productions

My Boss My Hero - Japan Yakuza (^_*)

My Boss My Hero.... "My Boss My Hero mengisahkan tentang seorang calon pewaris salah satu geng Yakuza di Kantou bernama Sakaki Makio. Dek kerana kebodohannya,dia telah merosakkan 1 transaksi bernilai puluhan juta dolar, lalu dia diminta ayahnya untuk masuk high school agar dia mampu mengurangi kebodohannya sedikit (^-^) . Makio terpaksa mematuhi ayahnya karena ia terancam dari dilucutkan sebagai calon pewaris geng Yakuza generasi ke-3 jika dia tidak mampu graduate . Ternyata di sekolah Makio tidak hanya mempelajari matapelajaran akademik shj. Makio juga belajar soal kehidupan, cinta, dan persahabatan. Untuk pertama kalinya Makio mendapatkan teman-teman sejati, jatuh cinta, dan berbahagi suka-duka bersama-sama teman sekelas. Tetapi di luar kegembiraan itu, Makio juga harus ingat pada tujuan utamanya masuk high school, iaitu bergelar diploma kelulusan. Pastinya ianya adalah sesuatu yg sangat sulit apabila mengenangkan